- This event has passed.
JOIN US FOR A FREE Multiple Myeloma EDUCATIONAL Dinner program
Florida Society of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO) PRESENTS A TREATMENT AND CAREFOCUSED CONFERENCE FOR Multiple Myeloma PATIENTS AND THEIR CAREGIVERS
The goal of FLASCO’s Outreach Program is to bring together cancer patients, cancer survivors, caregivers, oncology experts and corporate supporters to learn and exchange information on Multiple Myeloma.
The conference will help the patient and caregiver:
- Become educated about Multiple Myeloma
- Understand the treatment options
- Learn how to participate in patient advocacy
- Be aware of the various patient assistance programs available to Myeloma patients
- Better understand the role of the caregiver
- Understand the meaning of survivorship
Registration is Now Closed • The Event is at Capacity.