CareASSIST® – Patient Support by Sanofi
CareASSIST is committed to helping remove barriers for eligible patients and caregivers throughout their treatment journey. We consider it our mission to deliver reliable access and financial assistance to eligible patients prescribed Sanofi oncology medications. Our Care Managers are available to answer questions, provide more information, and support patients and providers every step of the way. CareASSIST provides:
- • Financial assistance
- o CareASSIST Copay Program: Eligible, commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 for their prescribed medication, including any product-specific copay and coinsurance — up to $25,000 in assistance per calendar year. Restrictions apply*
- o CareASSIST Patient Assistance Program: Patients who are uninsured or underinsured and meet certain program eligibility requirements can receive medication at no cost from Sanofi Cares North America
- • Access & reimbursement
- o Our Care Managers assess coverage and identify support options for patients, beginning with insurance verification. They can also assist with:
- • Prior authorization, denials, and appeals
- • Claims information
- • Coding and billing
- • Resource support
- o Helping to connect patients to independent support organizations and resources throughout their treatment journey
Questions? We’re here to help. To learn more about the CareASSIST program and additional support options, please contact a dedicated Care Manager at 1-833-WE+CARE (1-833-930-2273),
Mon – Fri, 9 AM – 8 PM ET, or visit our website at SanofiCareASSIST.com.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: Maximum benefit of $25,000 per calendar year. Prescription must be for an approved indication. Not valid for prescriptions covered by or submitted for reimbursement, in whole or in part, under Medicare, Medicaid, VA, DoD, TRICARE, or similar federal or state programs including any state pharmaceutical assistance programs. Not valid where prohibited by law. This offer is nontransferable, limited to one per person, and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Any savings provided by the program may vary depending on patients’ out-of-pocket costs. Sanofi reserves the right to modify or discontinue the programs at any time without notice. All program details provided upon registration.