To improve healthcare access by developing and coordinating a community-wide network of medical
volunteers and donated healthcare services to compassionately care for the uninsured and underserved.
To increase the number of patients served through the health care safety net network by increasing the
number of volunteer specialists providing donated services; to support the local free and charitable clinics
and federally qualified health care center in expanding access to care; and to become a leader in
community health safety net innovation by delivering high impact programs with measurable outcomes.
WHAT DOES WECAREJAX DO?
- Develops and maintains physician, hospital, and other provider networks
- Determines and monitors client eligibility
- Provides care coordination services throughout the referral and treatment process
- Tracks and reports “Charity Claims” submitted by partners
- Directs patients to community-based resources that can help them address chronic health